Junior Reception & Administration Assistant
RK Law is now seeking a Junior Administration Assistant to join our East Street office.
You will proactively provide support to our legal team with general administrative duties, in order to obtain the best results in court for our clients, from file opening to closure.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply we will accept applications by Email only.
You must send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a PDF of the following:
- A covering letter, and
- Your current CV.
The covering letter must be addressed to our Office Manager – Betty Murison, and must set out:
- your recent relevant experience in office administration, and
- why you are the right person for the job.
We are defence lawyers. We solve problems. Based in Rockhampton, RK Law works with clients all around Queensland.
At RK Law, we care about our clients and staff, with an attitude of excellence operating in an ethical way to enrich the lives of our clients and our community.
We appear regularly in all courts in Queensland for Criminal Law, Domestic Violence and Family Law matters. Our firm is fast-paced and innovative.
For more information about our firm check out our Facebook page @RKLAWQLD
- General office administration as required (including telephone calls, mail requirements, photocopying, filing, stationery requirements, office purchases, maintaining the office etc)
- Reception duties, including greeting clients and organising meeting rooms
- Prepare matters for conference and hearing including preparation of court documents, legal documents and general correspondence
- General file and archiving management
We want the right person for the job that will fit in with our office culture.
If you want to kick-start your career in law or administration connect with us via Email today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
From Betty and the RK Law Team!