Family Law

It’s time to stand up for the people you love

When emotions get involved with the law, it can be hard to find a way through. The team at RK Law have helped hundreds of families move forward with their lives, and we’ll help you find a solution that works for everyone.

Domestic violence

Domestic violence is a complex area of law – separate from family law but not totally removed. It’s hard enough dealing with your situation, so let us make your legal advice simple and your legal representation easy. We’re experts in getting a quick solution that keeps everyone safe.

RK Law helps victims of domestic violence to legally protect themselves. We also represent those
responding to DV applications to ensure that they are fairly represented.

Separation and divorce arrangements

From separation through to official divorce proceedings and property settlements, our team will help ease the difficulty of divorce or separation.

RK Law can represent you at any stage of the process, from mediation through to court on a full range of complex family law issues:

  • Urgent recovery orders
  • Parenting orders
  • Passports/International Travel
  • Living arrangements
  • Time arrangements
  • Parental responsibilities
  • Relocation – interstate or international
  • Superannuation splits
  • Maintenance and child support
  • Divorce
  • Property Settlements

Wills and Estates

A Will is an important part of your life’s journey. If you’re reading this and wondering how long it’s been since you updated yours – we’re here to help.

RK Law can help you or a loved one to make or change a will, establish or change a power of attorney, or anything else concerning your legal estate. We’ll even make house calls or hospital visits.

We can arrange:

  • Testamentary trusts
  • Enduring Power of Attorney
  • Probate
  • Estate administration
  • Letters of administration on intestacy
  • Advising executors
  • Acting as executor, administrator or trustee
  • Guardianship and administration applications
  • Contesting or defending a will
  • Claiming or defending further provision from an estate

Let us defend your future

Get help now

Already know you need RK Law in your corner? CALL NOW